Friday, July 16, 2010

All Aboard!

After having witnessed the great work from last quarter working at Livewell Collaborative, Im pleased to see this quarters transportation studio spreading the message!

On the 4th of July we hit the streets of Northside to promote discussion of Cincinati's public transit future.

Northside Parade from Cincinnati Transforum on Vimeo.



This quarter's Urban Transportation Studio is the third multidisciplinary studio in a three quarter sequence, aimed deliver the message if the previous two quarters studios, a unique undertaking by Livewell Collaborative. I was lucky enough to help facilitate and participate in last quarter's studio wile co-oping at Livewell.

Thanks to Matt Choto, my good friend and co-worker, for editing the video I shot above! (dont mind my squaky voice)

In the morning I will head out with a couple members of this quarters studio to conduct public interviews to post in the studio website .

No comments:

Post a Comment